My friends may have told me I ignored them. I was so IN love with him, and blamed some things on the distance. But do not ignore Red Flags as it will bite you later – trust me.
1. Was a player! – watch his actions closely before you get in to deep. Give yourself over a year before you fall in love with him.
2. In the courtship time see if he willing to pick up a finger.
3. Cheated on his ex – I understand you don’t want to know too much, my mistake I took his word for it. His ex was crazy – well she is. But do your own research, be nice but ask his friends indirectly and subtly. Are you sure he didn’t make her crazy by breaking her heart.
4. Sly comments, border line offend you or disrespectful things which he passes off as banter. I understand you do not want to come across needy or uncool. But he will push it as long as he can get away with it.
5. If he playing games with you then it’s a RED flag, why should you be his ginea pig?
6. When he is not grateful and he expect those things – that can be rude. Which you should watch out for. You spending your hard earn cash on this boy and he just carries on taking.
7. When he has done wrong and says sorry but no trying to make it better!
8. When you don’t know his password to his phone – big read flag. Take some pictures on his phone with the both of you. Then while he driving when he can’t use the phone – say ‘babe can I send those pictures to my phone’. If he has nothing to hide then he will give it to you.
British Asian Female- working in the Finance industry plus a MUA - wanted to share the journey I have been through. Comment or email me!!